This month, we’re celebrating cheeses from the lush fields of Wisconsin. In fact, some of the finest cheeses come from the master cheesemakers in that region and we’re proud to showcase these top-tier products. Below are some of the cheeses we’re featuring:
- Roth Kase’s Grand Cru Gruyere Surchoix: this is magnificent aged cheese you must try.
- Knight’s Vail: semi-soft cheese with a mild, buttery taste. This cheese has won numerous awards.
- Solé Gran Queso: this is a one of a kind award winning artisan cheese inspired by Spanish cheeses. It’s an aged cheese with a delectable bite.
- Crave Bros. Les Freres: washed rind cheese with earthy, fruity flavors.
- Vintage Van Gogh: a masterfully created aged cheese with a golden body and nuanced flavors. Another cheese you must try.
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: award winning artisinal cheese made from unpasturized cow’s milk.
In addition, you can check out some great tasting recipes incorporating Wisconsin cheeses by clicking here.