Through the end of October the great products below will be on sale:
- Our new house Parmigiano Reggiano, the Vecchio, is on sale for $14.99
- DiBruno Bros Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar: Our versatile house balsamic vinegar is, unsurprisingly, one of our most popular items! Not only will it work fabulously in vinaigrettes and marinades, but it serves as a great drizzling vinegar as well! Try it on fresh strawberries, sandwiches, or some of our aged Parmigiano-Reggiano. For $19.99, this balsamic vinegar is quite the steal!
- Casa Pareja Olive Oil: A product of Portugal, Casa Pareja Organic Olive Oil is an unfiltered olive oil that beautifully balances faint floral notes with a buttery finish. Use this oil for cooking or for drizzling over delicate dishes, for example, salads or light pasta dishes. At $14.99 a bottle (25% savings off of the regular price), this is an opportunity you cannot pass.
- Taleggio: One of the true Italian cheeses, Taleggio is a soft, washed-rind cheese made in Lombardy. At a young age, Taleggio is mild and fruity, but, as it ages, it acquires the more pungent flavor for which it is known. Try using it as you would use a brie: baked in the oven, drizzled with your favorite honey, or spread on some crusty bread with the slightest bit of strawberry jam. DiBruno Bros is excited to offer you the sale price of $9.99/lb for this great Italian classic, and, if you are planning to host some friends, you can save even more. If you buy 3 lbs or more, you only pay $8.99/lb!
- Jean Marc Montegottero Vinegar di Framboises: Priced at $19.99 a bottle, we’ve taken 33% off this versatile fruit vinegar! Made from fine French raspberry wine, this vinegar is perfect for marinades and vinaigrettes. For something a little more exciting, try drizzling it over your favorite fresh fruits or ice cream!
- Bellei Balsamic Vinegar, 3 year and 5 year: Perfect for grilling, vinaigrettes, and marinades, Bellei’s aged balsamic vinegars are imported from Modena, in Italy. Two extremely affordable vinegars already, we are excited to offer the 3 year for $4.99 and the older, more versatile 5 year for $7.99!
- Frantoio di Sommaia Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This olive oil, produced in Tuscany, is a fine example of a fine, Italian olive oil. Not meant for cooking, this oil packs a significant amount of flavor: it has a spicy finish, making it perfect for drizzling on a wide range of dishes: salads, hearty soups, or any pasta dish. At $44.99/bottle, this is an amazing way to introduce yourself to all that a true Italian olive oil has to offer.
- Melfor Alsatian Vinegar: Made in France using an 80 year old recipe that blends honey and spices, this is truly a unique product! It’s flavor is hard to describe in words, but it maintains a balanced flavor with only the slightest hint of sharp acidity. At $5.99/bottle (savings of over 30%!), this unique vinegar deserves to be tried!