E-Commerce Customer Service Representative
The primary purpose of the E-Commerce Customer Service Representative is to provide exceptional customer service to Di Bruno Bros.’ E-Commerce customers while executing customer orders within parameters of Company guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide superior customer service as defined by Di Bruno Bros. within the scope of Company policy.
- Answer all incoming E-Commerce customer service inquiries, via call, email and new channels
- Closely monitor and work with a sense of urgency with customers to resolve any issues with their Di Bruno Bros. experience.
- Work closely with the E-Commerce team to ensure that customers receive their order, correctly and on time. Spot potential issues and establish the means to mitigate them.
- Accurately complete data entry
- Help establish customer service policies and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices
- Communicate any customer special requests to management
- Follow proper security guidelines to ensure safety procedures are followed according to company policies
- Must be on time, and have good attendance
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Previous customer-facing experience at Di Bruno Bros. strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers
- Great communication, language and verbal skills
- Professional and friendly phone demeanor
- Good computer skills and accurate typing skills of 30-40 wpm minimum
- Strong sense of urgency
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to continued education about Di Bruno Bros. and Company products as well as ways to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as dictated by business
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the individual is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The individual is required to sit for the majority of their shift and will frequently be required to stand, bend or stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The individual will occasionally be required to stand or balance. The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The performance of this position requires that the Associate work in an environment with both office and warehouse components. For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment is found in the office. Temperatures may fluctuate seasonally. The Warehouse temperatures fluctuate seasonally to extreme temperatures.
Due to the nature of our industry, the performance of this position will require the individual to spend time in a facility in which he/she will be exposed, either directly or indirectly, to potential food allergens including (but not limited to): peanuts, gluten, corn, egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat.