When will my order ship?
It takes one business day to receive and process your order. The delivery clock starts once the package is picked up by the delivery service, not once you submit your order.
Time in Transit
Ground: 1- 8 days (excluding Sundays)
Express Saver: 3 business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday)
2Day: 2 days (excluding Sunday)
Overnight: Next day (excluding Sunday)
Please visit our Shipping Policy for more details.
What is the Future Ship Option?
If you'd like you can select to have an order shipped at a future date. During the Shipping Method step of Checkout you will see 'Pick the Week to Ship Your Order'. You can choose to ship Immediately or select one of the weeks displayed in the drop down. When you select a future week we will ship your order so it ARRIVES during that week (Tues - Sat for home delivery. Tues to Fri for business deliveries). We can't provide a more specific time because we cannot assign FedEx pickup dates or control FedEx's delivery once your order leaves our warehouse. We DO Guarantee that your order will reach its destination the week you select.
When we say “Qualified Orders’ in relation to any of our Free Shipping promotions we mean not all orders can receive the free shipping. To be a ‘Qualified Order’ for Free Shipping promotions your order must:
- Be shipped to a single location – Orders with multiple ship to locations do not qualify for the Free Shipping promotions.
- Include products that can ship via Ground to your location – Orders that cannot be sent via Ground do not qualify for the Free Shipping promotions.
- Not all products can be shipped to all locations via Ground shipping. This is the case where Ground shipping will take longer than we permit in effort to insure you receive your products at their freshest.
- The shipping service available for our products may change throughout the year. As temperatures rise or fall, shipping services may change for our more heat sensitive products.
- Some locations in our delivery area cannot receive Ground service.
Where Ground shipping can't deliver your order as quickly as we require, or where Ground shipping is not available for your location, we do not display Ground as a shipping option in the checkout process. You must enter the promotion code for the Free Shipping offer during the checkout process. – Orders where the promo code is not supplied at checkout do not qualify for the Free Shipping promotions.
Why are your shipping costs so high?
As of June 2012 we have adopted new shipping rates that are lower than many of our competitors. Click here to see our new rates.
How are my items packaged?
To ensure quality standards, all of our perishables are packed in insulated, heat-resistant packaging with safe, re-usable ice packs. If you should also order dry goods, we neatly pack them around the other materials, enclosed in a sturdy, corrugated container. Note: In winter months, we may not cold-pack some of our aged/cured cheeses and meats depending on the destination.
How do we pack your perishables/dry goods?
All of our perishables are packed in thick walled foam chests and packed with harmless re-usable ice. If you should also order dry goods, we neatly pack them around the ice chest, enclosed in a sturdy corrugated container. Note: In winter months, we may not cold-pack some of our aged/cured cheeses and meats.
How can I track my order?
If you’re a registered customer at DiBruno.com, you may track you order at any time by signing in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will be able to track your order through the Tracking Information e-mail sent to the email address entered during the checkout process; this e-mail will be sent once the package has shipped.
Will my product(s) arrive fresh? Won’t the cheese go bad?
When ordering from DiBruno.com your order is guaranteed to be handled with care and shipped with an eye toward ensuring the products arrive as fresh as possible. Each order is packed with keen diligence, and we take every precaution at assure that you or the gift recipient will receive our delicious products in prime condition. Cheese is an extremely robust food that has existed long before the advent of refrigeration, even predating recorded history. Our packing materials are heat resistant and the ice packs used to keep products cool continue to work for up to three days, thus adequately keeping your order in pristine condition. To rejuvenate cheeses to original cave conditions, simply place in your refrigerator upon arrival. You can rest assured knowing that we have taken the proper precautions to ensure that the products in your order arrive at the peak of freshness, requiring expedited shipping on products that necessitate more ample refrigeration.
Can I create my own basket?
Not at this time. Di Bruno Bros. prides itself on crafting food baskets and gift sets that are second to none in both content and presentation. We have discovered that custom-built sets don’t execute well because the items don’t often fit together (whether in theme or within the package), which is a detriment when shipping. You’ll find that we have a vast selection of food baskets and gift sets suitable for every occasion and every budget. If you’re having difficulty finding what you’re looking for, please contact us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Di Bruno Bros. specialist will be happy to assist you with your order.
Can I add to or substitute items into a gift basket?
Because our gift baskets are specially crafted to fit not only a certain theme, but the area of the packing materials, it would be detrimental to the integrity of the product as a whole to allow additions or substitutions. Certain products in our gift baskets are seasonal and are sometimes not available. In these cases we will substitute a comparable product of equal quality.
Why Won’t My Gift Card Work?
If you are having trouble redeeming your gift card, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-322-4337 or email@example.com for assistance.
Can I order something that I don’t see on your website?
In certain cases. If you have seen a product in one of our Philadelphia-area stores that is not our website, we might be able to secure this product from the store, if their inventory allows, and have it delivered to you. Please contact a Di Bruno Bros. representative by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.888.322.4337 for more information.
How do we cut your meats and cheeses?
Unlike most companies, all Di Bruno Bros. cheeses are freshly cut from an authentic wheel the day your order is to be shipped. Our sliced meats are prepared the same day, using state-of-the-art professional slicers. Our cheeses and meats are cut and wrapped just for you to ensure the product you receive is in peak freshness when it arrives.
Do you carry lactose-free cheeses?
If you are lactose intolerant it is important to know that most cheeses are safe to eat. Because lactose is primarily in the whey, and these are often discarded during the cheese-making process (the exception is in certain soft cheeses, such as Ricotta), most of a cheese’s lactose is removed. Moisture is lost as cheese ages further expelling most remaining lactose, so cheeses that are aged longer and are harder in texture are best for those that are lactose intolerant. Good choices: Parmigianos, Aged Cheddars.
Do you carry gluten-free products?
Most of the cheeses and meats we carry are gluten-free. If you have a question about the nature of a specific product, please contact us via phone at 1.888.322.4337 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Do you carry any kosher products?
We try to designate a product as being kosher whenever possible. If you have a question about the nature of a specific product, please contact us via phone at 1.888.322.4337 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why won’t my credit card go through?
There are usually two reasons your credit card won’t be accepted upon checkout:
1. If you receive a Gateway Error when ordering, your credit card has been declined by the credit card provider. Please contact your provider to correct any issues.
2. If you receive an AVS Mismatch message when ordering it means that the billing address you entered does not match the address listed with the credit card provider. Simply enter the correct billing address to proceed with your order.
Di Bruno Bros. Guarantee
We guarantee all of our products. If for any reason, you are or the recipient are not fully satisfied with your order, please call us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt, and we will promptly refund your money, re-ship/replace your order, or make other arrangements.
If you believe that your order is received damaged please take a photo of the original packaging (including the box the order was shipped in) so we may follow up with our shipper if needed.
Corporate Gifting FAQ
Di Bruno Bros. and DiBruno.com are happy to help you with your Corporate Gifting Needs! Whether you’re sending one of our delicious gifts or want to us to create a unique gourmet collection for your 200 best clients, we’re here to make your gift giving simple, easy, and well received.
In order to make sure we have everything we need to meet your needs please keep the following in mind:
- We encourage all customers to order directly from the website.
- Multiple Ship-To locations orders require that you create an account on DiBruno.com. Click here to create a new account. If you already have an account, click here to login, or click on ‘My Account’ at the top of any page on DiBruno.com.
- If you want to speak to someone on the phone please call 1.888.322.4337 or e-mailing Corporate@dibruno.com.
- The shipping method you select will determine how long it takes for your gifts to reach their recipients. The guideline below shows when your order needs to ship, by service level, to arrive by end of day Friday 12/21.
- FedEx Ground Shipments - must ship by Monday December 17th.
- FedEx Express Saver - must ship by Tuesday December 18th.
- FedEx 2 Day - must ship by Wednesday December 19th.
- FedEx Overnight - must ship by Thursday December 20th.
- FedEx Ground delivers to residences Tuesday through Saturday. FedEx Express, 2 Day, and Overnight deliver Monday through Friday.
- FedEx does not count Saturday or Sunday as part of their delivery timeline calculation.
- There will be no pick-up from DiBruno.com after noon Saturday 12/22, and as such we CANNOT commit to delivery before Christmas on any order not following the above shipping guide.
Ship To Information
- The customer is required to accurately and completely provide all information on the Ship-To Data Sheet supplied by DiBruno.com, and is solely responsible for the accuracy of the Ship-To Data Sheet, and as such is completely responsible for any delays, and or costs, which may result from DiBruno.com shipping orders to inaccurate addresses supplied. To request a copy of the Ship-To Data Sheet please click here to e-mail corporate customer service.
NOTE: Ship-To address information is due to Dibruno.com 10 business days prior to the requested ship dates.
- Ship-To address information is due to Dibruno.com 10 business days prior to the requested ship dates.
- All Ship-To information entered into the web-site by the customer is captured as entered, and is never edited, altered, or changed by DiBruno.com or any other party, without the customers explicit consent. All shipment errors or delays associated with customer entered data are the customer’s responsibility, and any expenses incurred to reship are borne by the customer.
- The minimum order to qualify for Custom Baskets or Sets is 25 of the same item.
- A Custom Baskets or Sets is defined as any variance from the items normally displayed for sale on DiBruno.com. This variance can include adding additional items, removing existing items, exchanging existing items, or changing existing items.
- Branded inclusions of any kind must be received in our Morris Street warehouse 10 business days prior to the ship date required to meet the requested delivery date. Inclusions received less than 10 business days prior to the required ship date may delay your order’s shipping and delivery dates, and any such delay is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Corporate Gift customers will receive the pricing negotiated with their sales rep.
- Sorry, but corporate gift orders do not qualify for Free Shipping promotions, nor do they qualify for any retail discounts that may be in effect at the time of order.
- Corporate or Group orders must be paid in full on before they ship. We will require a Credit Card Authorization Form to be on file in our offices 10 business days before the requested ship date. Click here to download a pdf of the Credit Card Authorization form. If the Credit Card Authorization Form is not received on time, or if the Credit Card does not process correctly we will attempt to reach you. If we are unable to contact you about the payment issue we cannot be held responsible.
- Corporate Gifting customers may request open terms. Please click here to download a pdf of the Credit Application and Terms sheet. Credit Application and Terms sheets must be returned to DiBruno.com 30 days prior to the requested ship date. The customer will be notified of approval of the credit application. Orders will not ship unless Credit Application has been reviewed and approved at Di Bruno Bros sole discretion.
- Refunds for orders will be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible and may take up to 5 business days to be completed.