French Cheese Collection
Price: $99.99 /ea.
+ Add to Wishlist
La creme de la crème in the world of cheese, the French have been the top exporters of cheese for years. See what has the world abuzz with this collection of four French cheeses and accoutrements that will surely have you saying, “Ooh la la.” Includes:
- Delice de Bourgogne – 8oz. – Luxuriously creamy, this rich Triple Crème yields flavors of fresh cream and butter. Dried figs and champagne are well-suited companions.
- Ossau Iraty – 8oz. – This historic Basque sheep's milk cheese features complex flavors of almonds, hazelnuts, and olives.
- Selles Sur Cher – 8oz. – A clean introduction to goat cheese, soft flavors of white wine and thyme will grow more peppery as the cheese ages.
- Cantal – 8oz. – Made in the Auvergne region, this firm, cow's milk cheese is a great addition to salads, or simply paired with fruits and nuts.
- Saucisson Sec - Bold flavors of black pepper and garlic electrify this traditional French dried sausage.
- Honey Roasted Pecans – 6oz. – The sweet touch of honey accentuates these rich pecans and will perfectly accent any salad or cheese plate.