Quick Overview :
- Parmigiano Reggiano - Since we first opened our doors in 1939, our house Parmigiano Reggiano has been our number one seller. Often referred to as The King of Cheese, it is as versatile as it is full-flavored, as revered as it is complex, and as delicious as it is affordable.
- Pecorino Romano - The ideal table cheese. Pecorino Romano is a savory warrior delivering sharp thrusts of sea salt, umami, and seasoned meat to the palate with a lingering zest at the finish.
- NY Aged Cheddar - Our house domestic cheddar for the last two decades, this is one of the best values in the store. Always bold and extra sharp, it is great for parties served alongside fresh grapes, grated into mashed potatoes, or melted atop a burger.
- Prima Donna - One of the most recognized cheeses in the US, Prima Donna is an easy to eat crowd-pleaser that is great for parties and snacking.
- Fruttato Olive Oil - Our very own beautiful Fruttato Extra Virgin Olive Oil uses hand-picked olives from the foothills of Umbria, Italy.
- Silver Balsamic Vinegar - Full, intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste. Compliments the most exquisite gourmet cuisine.
- Bartolini Penne Pasta - Delicious dry pasta made with artisanal durum wheat flour and cut on bronze molds. Traditional tubular pasta with pointy ends, famous for being everyone's favorite. Bartolini Penne pasta is perfect in everything from red sauce to salad.
- Sweet Basil & Garlic Sauce - The Di Bruno Bros. time-honored tradition of culinary pioneering continues with this all-natural sauce accentuated with hand-picked basil and savory garlic. An excellent compliment to all of your favorite pasta, meat, and seafood dishes.
- Bartolini Cavatelli Pasta - Delicious dry pasta made with artisanal durum wheat flour and cut on bronze molds. These noodles might resemble tiny hot dog buns, thanks to their folded oval shape, but they're far more flavorful and versatile.
- Pesto Sauce - Our very own sweet basil pesto sauce will add just the right amount of earthiness to any pasta dish or sandwich with its garlic kick.
- Orto Conserviera Roasted Sundried Tomatoes - These tangy, sundried tomatoes are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices.
- Fig & Acacia Honey Jam - Use our jam to pair with cheese or as a glaze for roast pork or chicken, or as a delicious condiment for cakes, jelly rolls, tartlets & pies.
- Di Bruno Bros. Sweet Soppressata -Our Sweet Soppressata is an Italian classic; rustic and savory.
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Spread - Roasted garlic, Italian herbs, and our special three-cheese blend make this cheese spread an instant crowd pleaser.
- Bequet Caramels - Smooth, chewy caramels that melt in your mouth.
- Orto Conserviera Cerignola Olives - Firm, sweet, and meaty, Cerignola green olives are mild and buttery, perfect for the first-time olive eater.
- French Dijon Mustard - An authentic sharp Dijon mustard from France.
- Legacy Blend coffee - Complex with notes of cocoa and a bright berry finish, created by naturally sun-drying the beans.
- Di Bruno Bros. Cocoa Hazelnut Biscotti - Our biscotti are the perfect accompaniment to our private-label coffees, or fine liquors.
- Di Bruno Bros. White Truffle Honey - Made from aromatic honey infused with extra white truffles, we feel that this honey is among the best of its kind in the world. Drizzle over slices of Parmigiano Reggiano or use for basting meat.
- Pepper Shooters - Our fiery cherry poppers are a uniquely hearty treat that are ideal for snacking or as an addition to your next antipasti.
- Port Wine Spread - Pure Wisconsin Cheddar is swirled with sweet Port Wine to create a complex, yet subtle flavor profile that is enjoyed by all.
- Provolone & Chianti Spread - The bite of our house-aged provolone and the sweetness of Chianti—a perfect wine and cheese pairing in one convenient package! Grab some crostini and get the party started!
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread - Loaded with zesty garlic and plenty of red chiles, Abbruzze Cheese Spread is the classic spicy treat of the Italian Market. With a rich cheddar base for spreading, dipping, or even cooking, this is definitely Philadelphia’s new classic.
- Black Lava Cashews - Dusted with Hawaiian Black Lava sea salt, which uses charcoal for an exceptional flavor. That is one nut your friends won't stop talking about!
- Finocchiona Salami - Enhanced with fennel seeds. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Garlic Crostini - The very familiar aroma of the tangy and never sweet garlic, baked in our crostini will make you drool over your just prepared bite!
- DB Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Sea Salt Bar - A sweet & salty blend of buttery toffee and crunchy pretzel.
- DB Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar - Caramel joins intense dark chocolate & sea salt for a savory-sweet treat.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2016
We sent this to a dear friend for the loss of their dad. They were so grateful to have this sent to them as it helped them get through the first few days of constant people coming in and out of their home during this difficult time and being able to have things available for them to place on the table.