Di Bruno Bros. continues to be family owned and operated, with the original storefront standing proudly at 930 S. 9th Street in Philadelphia's Italian Market.
930 S. 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
P. 215.922.2876|F. 215.922.2080
Map & Directions
** Open 7:00am - 1:00pm on Thanksgiving Day (11/28/13) **
Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday thru Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Di Bruno Bros. After Hours
If you’ve ever imagined tasting your way through Di Bruno Bros., here’s your chance. With Di Bruno Bros. After Hours, our historic 9th Street store remains open to you and your guests to enjoy a private shopping experience that affords you the tastes and smells of the Italian Market.
In addition to our artisan cheeses, gourmet charcuterie and antipasti, our cheesemongers will whip up select concoctions not available elsewhere, while they regale you with wondrous facts and tales of life behind the cheese counter. This BYOB-friendly event is a unique chance for an in-depth look into, and taste of, all that is Di Bruno Bros.
$450 for a party of 8
$55 / each additional guest
Di Bruno Bros. After Hours Includes:
- Private shopping and tasting for 8 people
- Personal tutorial from two cheesemongers (includes cheese, charcuterie, oil, vinegar, condiments).
- Our store is your store: customers are free to taste practically anything in the shop
- BYOB wine/beer/liquor pairing suggestions
- Composed plates of current Monger Picks prepared while your party watches
- Collection of Perfect Pairings
- 10% off all purchases
- Di Bruno Bros. canvas gift bag (includes 1 Di Bruno Bros. Signature item)
- Stand behind the counter where Danny & Joe once stood and become a part of the Di Bruno family. Don’t forget your camera!
7:00pm - 9:00pm Monday through Saturday
5:00pm - 7:00pm Sunday
P. 215.922.2876 | F. 215.922.2080 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org